Monday, July 10, 2006

Viral Marketing

Since I have introduced several blogs to cover various aspects of Runescape, I was hoping to have the word of my site spread further among the runescape players. However, the main way of finding my site still appears to be through search engines.

I have registered on some forums and tried to make an appearance on some to get the word out that my site exists. Although daily traffic appears to increase slowly but steadily, the main problem is still with getting the site more interactive via the forums or any of the blogs.

For anyone reading this particular post, they can help my site by telling their friends - this is the viral marketing aspect. The blogs offer an ideal way for people to tell their friends about my website existing, as they can simply forward a link to their friend via email (the picture of the letter below each post makes it even easier).

Basically, if any readers find any of my posts interesting or useful, or even some parts of the site, then I would appreciate it if you could share this with your friends and forward any posting that you feel would be of interest to them.

As always, I am on the lookout for guide writers and am especially interested in quest guide writers as I am looking to add more content to my main site over the next few months in the hope of catching up to the same level of content as other established sites. Any help to achieve this is appreciated, so I ask if you know anyone that is wanting to write guides, or has already written guides, then let them know about my site.

Thanks.

Latona.

ps. Dont forget to bookmark my site and visit regularly as I plan to update both the main site and the associated blogs on a regular basis.

pps. Dont forget to tell your friends :P

No comments: