Saturday, December 02, 2006

Runescape Merchandise

Runescape is a very popular MMORPG and with it there has been some merchandise brought out by players that can be bought as gifts for special occasions such as birthdays or christmas.

I have added the ability for people to check a selection of the items available on my runescape help site and it has its own section - runescape merchandise.

I plan to add further direct links as I continue to develop the help site and I am currently looking at implementing a banner rotation to my site (as well as related blogs) that will carry direct links to various merchandise available for runescape.

I am also considering offering some merchandise myself, although I haven't quite looked into designing them yet as I am working on several different aspects of my site behind the scenes. I do intend to keep this section updated on the development, although it will likely be sporadic posting rather than any set pattern.

No comments: