Thursday, May 24, 2007

Shoutbox Added

I have added a shoutbox to the forums so that members who are logged in will be able to chat between themselves (and to me) when I am online.

The forums themselves are not being used as much as was anticipated - afterall, I was asked by a few members to install some forums and am left wondering why those members who requested them haven't used them.

Anyway, I will push forward with working on more runescape guides and I am likely to make basic guides initially. The reason is so each section can be filled with basic information initially and anyone who wants to be a guide writer can help to improve existing guides etc.

This way, more information is available for all runescape players and it should help make the site overall much more useful.

No comments: