Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Runescape Videos

Many runescape players enjoy making videos to document their ingame activities and to share the experience with other players. This isn't new and has been done my people before youtube was used.

There are many video hosts that enable players to upload and share their game experiences easily, although yotube is likely the most popular - it is also easy for webmasters to embed video content into their websites that help spread the popularity of runescape.

Any player wishing to make their own runescape video should be aware that they should only ever upload videos that are within Jagex rules, otherwise they may risk their youtube account along with their actual runescape account.

I do have plans to try and get a lot more good runescape videos onto my blogs and main runescape help site - although real life has left things very hectic for me and development is not as fast as I would ideally hope. Maybe some players out there would like to help me get achieving this goal by providing some regular videos they wish to share.

No comments: