Sunday, May 28, 2006

A new Runescape Marketplace is afoot

Currently I am working on a new runescape marketplace that I am hoping to give some interactivity to my website and some usefulness to the people visiting it. The numbers of visitors has been increasing daily since starting to show on some google search results. Hopefully this is a good sign and that it continues in the same direction.

The marketplace will ideally serve as an alternative to runescape forums themselves ad people will find great use from them. Time is yet to tell if it will catch on and help people in runescape to find the items they are after.

Edited: I abandoned the marketplace system as the script was no longer being supported and I was unable to get a reply as to whether or not I would be able to adapt the script for my purposes.

1 comment:

-Kurt M said...

Hey Latona =D