Monday, May 22, 2006

Runescape Royal Trouble

Jagex updates continue before I catch up. I am still working alone as the people that have volunteered to help out have failed to deliver. Nothing new or unexpected there then.

I can understand it that people are eager to help a new website develop especially amongst a community they enjoy. However, not many people realise the amount of time, energy or effort that is required to try and build a new part of that community.

There is too much distrust among a large number of Runescape players for them to readily accept a new helpsite as legitimate... I guess it will only prove itself over time.

I urge any player who is interested in writing guides for runescape to step up and register on my site (www.runescape-help.net) and together we will gradually get caught up with other successful sites and then will be able to be more innovative.

No comments: